The property offers a variety of natural and human-made facilities which are blended harmoniously in a unique and beautiful setting.
Thus, a guest can find
· Reception and exhibition room which offers all natural products.
· Communal outdoor dining space
· Venues for relaxation and recreational activities
· Handicraft unit for producing all natural products, preparing home made breakfast meals and providing soft drinks and refreshments.
· Outdoor stone-built kiln for cooking and baking home-made bread or pies
· On-site private car space that can accommodate up to 20 cars
· Agriculture ground used for crop farming
· Herb and flower gardens
· Grass field
· Crop ground that produces a variety of fresh products
· Stop bar that prohibits car entrance into the upper area of the estate
· Yera house is comprised of nine high-quality and spacious two-bed, three-bed and four-bed rooms which can sleep up to 26 persons.
The ground floor rooms are ideal for families with children, elderly and generally for people with mobility problems.
· Ntamia House, a traditional stone-built inn, is comprised of 3 double bed rooms of modern comfort
· SAPFO 1 & SAPFO 2 are two detached traditional houses that can sleep up to 4 people each.
· EFCHARIS & ARION are the largest self-catering traditional houses that can sleep up to 5 people each
You can see the Gera's Olive Grove guesthouse complex at www.youtube.com by typing Gera's Olive Grove
Choose one of the facilities of Gera’s Olive Grove to see its description.